Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat 240|
|% Daliy Value*|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Chicken Rollatini Alfredo
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.), pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 6 thin slices provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Top each chicken breast with slice of prosciutto, then cheese; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush chicken with Olive Oil, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat Sauce in medium saucepan. Spoon heated sauce onto serving platter. Slice chicken rollatini and arrange over Sauce. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or pasta.
- Cost per recipe*: $23.44. Cost per serving*: $3.91. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.