Recipe serves: 8
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 box (15 oz.) manicotti pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine cheeses, eggs, parsley and pepper in large bowl. Fill manicotti with cheese mixture, then arrange in baking pan. Evenly top with remaining sauce. Bake 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.