Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||370|
|Total Fat||41 g|
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Indulgent Penne & Cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and egg in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss hot penne with Sauce in large bowl. Stir in cheese mixture. Turn into 11 x 7-inch baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake until bread crumbs are golden brown and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.89 Cost per serving*: $2.47 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.