Recipe serves: 4
- 4 (8-in.) pita breads, split
- Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Fire Roasted Tomato with Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce, divided
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, mashed
- 1/2 cup Bertolli® Garlic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange pita breads on baking sheet, then brush with Olive Oil. Bake 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Evenly spread 4 pita halves with Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Fire Roasted Tomato with Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce, then top with roasted peppers and garlic.
- Evenly spread remaining 4 pita halves with Bertolli® Garlic Alfredo Sauce, then top with ricotta cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until heated through. Garnish, if desired, with additional toppings.